Seung-Ho Jang Professor
- University of Tokyo, 1991
- Dynamics and control
- Mechanical Engineering
- +82 31 201 2594
• Ph. D. : Mechanical Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan, 1991.3 • M. S. : Precision Mechanical Engineering, University of Han Yang, Korea, 1988.2 • B. S. : Mechanical Engineering, University of Han Yang, Korea, 1986.2
• Professor, Kyung Hee University, Korea, 19-93 - present • Mar. 2002 - Feb. 2003 : Visiting Scholar; MIT(Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Research Laboratory of Electronics, USA. ▪ Mar. 2000 - Feb. 2002 : Department head; College of Mechanical and Industrial System Engineering, Kyung Hee University, Korea. ▪ Sep. 1991 - Feb. 1993 : Research Associate; College of Mechanical Engineering, KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology), Korea. ▪ Apr. 1991 - Dec. 1991 : Post-Doc.; Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan. ▪ Jan. 1986 - Dec. 1986 : Researcher; Department of Plant Engineering, HYUNDAI Co., Korea. Project title, Sponsor name, year • Development of rotating ring supported by air-bearing for improvement of productivity of ring spinning process, National Research Foundation of Korea, 1993.09-1994.08 • Development of new type washing machine, Samsung Electronics, 1992.07-1992.06
* Seung Ho Jang[Corresponding author], "Hybrid Search Method Using Neural Network and Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Apparel Pattern Layout Design", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp.1-6, 2015. * Seung Ho Jang[Corresponding author], "A Study on the Design Expert System for Research and Development Using Blackboard Inference Model", Journal of the Korean Society for Simulation, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp.87-95, 2013. * Seung Ho Jang[Corresponding author], "A Study on the Rotating Ring Using Air Bearing in Yarn Manufacturing Process", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp.622-630, 2010. * Seung Ho Jang[Corresponding author], "A Study on the Hybrid Type Defrosting Method for Refrigerator using Microwave and Deicer Boots", Journal of Industrial Liaison Research Institute, Vol. 20, pp.59-63, 2014.
• Best Paper Awards, The Korean Fiber Society, 1996
CAD/CAM/CAE, Computational Environmental Fluid Dynamics(CFD), System Design, Knowledge-Based Systems, Manufacturing Automation and Productivity, Mechatronics, Mechanical Vibration, System Dynamics.